My app says "Please connect Structure Sensor"
The first step in the troubleshooting process is always a hard restart of your iOS device:
- Instructions: Restart your iOS device
Next, make sure there is a clear connection between your Structure Sensor and iOS device:
- Check the charging port at the bottom of your iOS device for damage and/or debris
- Check the Lightning Connector cable ends for any foreign substances, and clean both ends of the cable with rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab.
If you are you still experiencing the same issue after restarting, please send the following information to email@example.com to help us investigate:
Sensor serial number (this can be found either on the back plate of the Sensor, the outside of the sensor gift box or in the settings menu of the Structure app)
- Which sensor you have (either the original Structure Sensor or Structure Sensor (Mark II))
- iPad Model Number (A####) - found on the back of the iPad in tiny print
- iOS Version
- Screen recordings of you using your app.
Once we receive your information, we'll follow up with you to provide additional recommendations.