Getting Started - Why does my 12.9-inch bracket not align with my alignment tool?
The alignment tool included with the 12.9-inch bracket is intended for use with the first and second-generation iPad Pros and will not work correctly for the third-generation iPad Pro. Instead, the bracket must be aligned manually.
- Position the bracket so that the camera is centered within the bayonet opening, as pictured:
- On the back of the bracket, peel the backing off from all three adhesive pad pieces as shown.
- Align your bracket, so it is flush with the top edge of your iPad Pro.
- Slowly press the Bracket completely down on top of the iPad Pro.
The bracket may slightly cover the round microphone on the back of your iPad--that’s normal and expected.
- Attach your Structure Sensor to the bracket adapter, and you are ready to go!