Will my current accessories work with Structure Sensor (Mark II)?
Yes! Almost all of our accessories will work with Structure Sensor (Mark II).
Here is a chart that illustrates what is compatible at a glance:
|Accessory||Original Structure Sensor||Structure Sensor (Mark II)|
|Lightning connector cables||Yes||Yes|
|USB Hacker Cable||Yes||For charging only|
|Wide Vision Lens||Yes||Yes|
|Structure Sensor AC power adapter||Yes||No|
|Structure Sensor Power Adapter Pro||Yes||No|
Compatible accessories include:
- All of our currently supported iPad brackets. (Deprecated models will not be supported)
- Lightning connector cables
- USB-C cables (see more below)*
- USB Hacker cable > can be used for charging
- Wide Vision Lens
- Structure Sensor AC power adapter. Structure Sensor (Mark II) uses a USB cable (for charging).
- Structure Sensor Power Adapter Pro
- Some USB-C cables will not be compatible. The easiest way to check this would be to see if it has a "stress relief" on the cable itself. If there is a stress relief (as seen in green), then it is compatible. If there is not a stress relief (as seen in red) then it is not compatible.
If you have any questions about whether your bracket or cable are supported feel free to email email@example.com and we are happy to help. If your cable is unsupported you would be able to purchase a new one on our accessory page: https://store.structure.io/buy/accessories