Which accessories work with Structure Sensor Pro or (Mark II)?
Almost all of our accessories will work with Structure Sensor (Mark II) and Structure Sensor Pro.
Here is a chart that illustrates what is compatible at a glance:
|Accessory||Original Structure Sensor||Structure Sensor (Mark II)||Structure Sensor Pro|
|Lightning connector cables||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|USB Hacker Cable||Yes||For charging only||For charging only|
|Wide Vision Lens||Yes||Yes||No|
|Structure Sensor AC power adapter||Yes||No||No|
|Structure Sensor Power Adapter Pro||Yes||No||No|
Compatible accessories include:
- All of our currently supported iPad brackets. (Deprecated models will not be supported)
- Lightning connector cables
- USB-C cables (see more below)*
- USB Hacker cable > can be used for charging
- Wide Vision Lens (Retired)
- Structure Sensor AC power adapter. Structure Sensor Pro and (Mark II) uses a USB cable (for charging).
- Structure Sensor Power Adapter Pro
Some USB-C cables will not be compatible. USB-C cables with the separate right-angle adapter are not supported; only fully molded cables like the one pictured below are supported:
If your cable is unsupported you would be able to purchase a new one on our accessory page: https://store.structure.io/buy/accessories