Getting Started - How Do I Find My Sensor's Serial Number?
- Download the Structure app from the App Store.
- Connect your sensor and launch the app.
- Once your sensor initializes, tap the "i" icon in the upper right corner. This will open a modal that lists the battery level, model number, firmware version, and serial number.
- Tap the Settings icon on your iPad home screen.
- In the General Section, tap the "About" button.
- scroll to the bottom. Under "Bluetooth", tap "Structure Sensor".
- Your model number, firmware version, and serial number will be listed.
Providing our support team with your serial number can help us find your order, retrieve debugging logs, determine your sensor type, and much more.
This article aims at providing several easy ways to locate your sensor's serial number.
Printed on the sensor's back plate.
To quickly find your original Structure Sensor or Structure Core serial number, you will find that it is printed on the back plate of the sensor.
Structure Sensor (Mark II) / Structure Sensor Pro:
For Structure Sensor (Mark II) and Structure Sensor (Mark II) Pro, we suggest using one of the other methods below. We recommend that you do not remove the bracket adapter from your Structure Sensor (Mark II) . If you remove your sensor's back plate and inadvertently cause damage you may void your warranty.
Original Structure Sensor (ST01):
On your sensor's box, and on the box sleeve.
In the Structure app.
The Structure app is a great tool for monitoring your sensor's health, checking the battery level, and updating firmware. To find your sensor's serial number in the Structure app:
In the iPad Settings app.
Your iPad will recognize your sensor as an accessory and list certain information about your sensor, including the serial number. To find this: