Getting Started - Updating your Sensor's Firmware
To make sure your firmware is up to date, please follow these steps:
- Download the Structure app from the App Store.
- Disconnect your sensor and launch Structure with the sensor disconnected.
- Connect your sensor when prompted.
- Wait. Sensor initialization can take 5 seconds or so.
- Once initialized, tap the "i" icon in the upper right corner.
- If your sensor has a firmware update available, you will see this blue button (Note: if you are doing this on an iPhone, you may need to scroll down to see the button).
- Tap the blue banner to begin the firmware update process.
Please note, you will need to update your firmware quickly, as the longer the sensor is running, the more memory it will consume. If your sensor runs out of memory, you will need to unplug the sensor to clear the memory and try again.
Once your sensor is updated, it will reboot, and you will be on the latest available firmware.